Friday 6 March 2015

Holi day

It was the Holi day . I was very excited to play with colors,water and water balloons. When I reached the ground everyone was throwing water on me with the help of pichkari , water balloons. I was also throwing water on them with the help of pichkari and water balloon. My brother was throwing water with the help of mug and bucket . Not only the children but the elders were also playing Hol i. They were throwing water with the help of pipes and buckets. we were also putting colors on each other's face . But it was very cold weather . But still we enjoyed it . I am very happy today.


 

Image result for holi

HAPPY

HOLI


1 comment:

  1. A short and sweet article. You should keep writing articles like this which are based on experience, as they are generally interesting (and easy to write too!). Waiting for your next article! :-)

    ReplyDelete