Wednesday 4 March 2015

After the exam


Image result for smiley                                           

It was my English exam.I was studying hard for it .Suddenly I thought that I didn't had any story writting. I was really scared.I didn't know what to do.Next day when the exam started I saw that the story writting had came in the exam.I was frightened and wrote the story writting in my own words.when the exam ended I was worried that it will be correct or not.When I checked it in my friend's book I was shocked to see that all was correct.When I told my mother an father they were also very happy and bought me a gift. But after that I found 1 mistake.It was very sad feeling.But still I think I will get good marks. 
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment