Wednesday 24 August 2016

My dream

  

It was Monday morning when I was waiting for the school bus with my friend. He told me that yesterday when I was absent I was selected for the council member of the class. Council member has many responsibilities. But I always thought that being a council member means being a servant of teachers and the worst enemy of other students. It was like a nightmare for me. The bus came and we both went to the school. In the school they asked me to prepare charts and give a speech. That day became worse as every teacher was testing me. Even in the break mam had given me many works to do after eating my lunch. Even some boys had started criticising me. There was one more like me. Council member was going to be one of us. I was hoping not become a council member. The school was finally over and I went home. After going home unfortunately I had to prepare a chart and a speech. That day I was so tired that I did not went to play and slept at 6 p.m. The next morning I again went to the school and after reaching there I first stuck the chart on the wall of the class room. This day went the same the teachers had started giving more and more work. Next few days also went the same and finally it was the voting time. I had voted for the other boy. The next few days were my lucky ones as the teachers had to cover a lot of portion and no work was given to me. Finally the results came and I was very scared and worried that what would would happen if I became the council member. But the nightmare was gone and I had not became a council member. That was such a relief. But suddenly the alarm clock rang and I woke up and realized that it was all a dream
Image result for a boy tired in the school

Image result for a happy boy












   


No comments:

Post a Comment